- ✓ COCKOCOZA WITH BESSEI CHERRY
- ✓ MONILIAL BESSEA BURN
- ✓ ANTATIC
WHY BESSEY CHERRY DRY?
There are three Bessey cherry bushes in the area.
They bloomed for the first time last year. Suddenly the tops of the shoots withered and dried up very quickly. This year everything happened again (see photo). Cropped affected areas did not help. What happened to the plants?
EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR THIS ARTICLE IS HERE >>>
– Cherry Besseya refers to a subspecies of undersized sand cherries. At the same time, in terms of biological parameters, it is much closer to a plum. Bessey does not cross-pollinate, cross-pollinate and cannot even be grafted on top of each other with cherries, steppes and cherries. But there are many culture hybrids with plum, apricot. Bessey is usually attributed to microfibrils (as well as felt, glandular).
It is difficult to determine exactly what disease has hit your plants. But there is a good chance that there will be more.
COCKOCOZA WITH CHERRY BESSEI
Brown spots appear on the leaves, and a white or pinkish bloom forms on their underside. It is also possible to damage the fruit and stems. For protection, the bush is treated with Leather, De-lan or Topsin-M. The first spraying is done immediately after flowering, then the procedure is repeated every 14 days.
If the summer was very rainy, the cherry should be processed 1-2 times after harvesting.
MONILIAL BESSEA BURN
This fungal disease appears during flowering (especially in rainy weather). The pathogen penetrates the fruit shoots through the flower stamen, causing them to dry out. In the fight against the disease, the affected branches should be cut and burned immediately. For prevention, trees are sprayed with Horus or Leather at the beginning of flowering.
The disease affects the cherry fruit: initially dull, dark spots appear on them, on which a mucous coating then forms. Prophylactically when the buds break, the bush is sprayed with Azofos or Bordeaux liquid (100 g per 10 l). In the period of bud formation, cherries need to be treated with a fungicide (for example, Skor). When signs of disease appear, the diseased fruit should be removed and destroyed immediately.
Reference by topic: Bessey (photo) – microbead cultivation and care
ORDER QUALITY AND CHEAP SEEDS AND OTHER GOODS FOR HOME AND HOME. PRICES ARE A BOTTLE. CHECKED! Just look at yourself and be surprised. THERE ARE OPINIONS. Go >>>
Below are other entries on the topic “Dacha and the garden – with their own hands”
- Why do the needles turn yellow?
- Flower seedlings by mail, what to do if sick, wilted or weakened come?
- Perennial flowers for a flower garden – that grow longer than all
- Hippeastrum in the open ground – planting and care
- How to distinguish summer ordinary raspberries from repeating ones? Common features and difference!
- Stains on cucumbers – causes and fight (photo)
- Warts on apples – it’s a goose!
- If the plums are all vermin …
- The fight against phytophthora in tomatoes – tips
- Cherry sandy (photo) – planting and care